Over 28 Years Experience Selling Lake Norman and Charlotte Area Real Estate
Business / Professional
- Broker/Owner Rhodes Realty of Lake Norman/Charlotte
- Broker/Associate Southern Homes of The Carolinas Lake Norman/Charlotte
- Over 28 Years experience assisting buyers and sellers in the Lake Norman and Charlotte real estate markets.
- Specializing in relocation clients from across the country and overseas
- Hundreds and Hundreds of homes and properties Sold and successfully Closed
- Certified GRI - Graduate Realtor® Institute
- Served as Dean - North Carolina Realtor® Institute with the N.C. Real Estate Educational Foundation - N.C.R.E.E.F. GRI - professional designation training for agents
- Charlotte Business Journal's 40 Under 40 Award for business leaders in the Charlotte region (residential real estate)
Civic / Community
- Served in the North Carolina House of Representatives
- N.C. Legislator of the Year for House and Senate by Americans for Prosperity
- Recognized for honesty in elected office by Citizens Speak Asheville, N.C.
- Commissioner Town of Cornelius, NC
- Prior to full time real estate career, served 20 years as a medic and firefighter in Mecklenburg County EMS MEDIC, Mint Hill Fire and Rescue, Cornelius-Lemley Fire and Rescue, Cabarrus County EMS, Stanly County EMS MEDSTAR, Rowan County EMS, and New Hanover County - Winter Park Fire Department Wilmington, NC
- S.O.R.T. - Special Operations Response Team - Medical response team ready for deployment at a moment's notice to any area of the hemisphere responding to any area that has been ravaged by natural or man-made disaster.
Family / Faith Life
- Family Life - married and my wife is a former public and private educator, three children, and own a small hobby farm in Huntersville, N.C. near Lake Norman. Lifelong Member St. Mark's Lutheran church Charlotte, NC
- Attend Community In Christ Lutheran church Cornelius, NC https://www.communityinchrist.org
- A dad, husband, backpacker, hunter, fisherman, gentleman farmer, and amateur backyard astronomer